Meadow Brook frequently hosts exciting events for the community throughout the year and the buzz around town is that these special events are epic fun for the whole family. Just to name a few, our Kid’s fish days, Easter egg hunts, and Halloween open houses bring smiles and laughter year after year. We also provide activities that promote wellness, support and information to the community.
2021 List of Events
- Easter Egg Hunt April Cancelled
- Kids Fish Day April – Cancelled
- National Volunteer Week April 18-24 – At this point, we have not scheduled a volunteer luncheon. Will keep you posted on that, but it won’t be anytime soon.
- National Nursing Home week is May 9-15. The theme is “Together Through the Seasons.”
- Mothers Day May 9
- Fathers Day June 20
- No End of Summer Picnic has been scheduled.. up in the air due to Covid
- Grandparents Day September 12
- October Halloween October 31
- Tentative Date for the Holiday Bazaar (hoping we can even do it) November 19
- Tentative Date Holiday Remembrance December 9
- Nothing scheduled for the cookie sale at this point.
More events and activities at Meadow Brook are listed on our monthly events calendar.
Click here for current calendar
Each household at Meadow Brook has additional activities for the residents and their loved ones to participate in. If you would like to know more about household events contact Brooke Bates at 231-533-8661 ext. 103.