Meadow Brook frequently hosts exciting events for the community throughout the year and the buzz around town is that these special events are epic fun for the whole family. Just to name a few, our Kid’s fish days, Easter egg hunts, and Halloween open houses bring smiles and laughter year after year. We also provide activities that promote wellness, support and information to the community.
2020 List of Events
- Easter Egg Hunt April 4 11:15 a.m.
- Kids Fish Day April 25
- National Volunteer Week is April 19-25, however, we will be having our Volunteer Luncheon on April 29 @ 12:30.
- National Nursing Home Week May 10-16. The Theme is Sharing Our Wisdom
- Mothers Day – May 10
- Fathers Day – June 21
- September (TBD) The End of Summer Picnic
- Grandparents Day – September 13
- October Halloween October 31
- Holiday Bazaar – November 20 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Holiday Remembrance – December 3
- Christmas Cookie Sale – December 21
More events and activities at Meadow Brook are listed on our monthly events calendar.
Click here for current calendar
Each household at Meadow Brook has additional activities for the residents and their loved ones to participate in. If you would like to know more about household events contact Brooke Bates at 231-533-8661 ext. 103.